Friday, June 6, 2008

Getting myself aware of the surroundings!!!

The hardest thing about being the 'new boy on the block' (sorry not gender biased, just quoting from olde english!) is difficult when the market is good...when things are 'slow' in the eyes and minds of others...this boys head is on the block and working to make sure it does not chopped off...plenty of swipes at, but always manage to duck out of the way.

I am starting to build a network of people, who will and can use my services and my connections
View John Rose, CPC, MREC's profile on LinkedIn
I am learning that my people have different opinions on a 'quality' service...lets go back to the original statement when conversations first started on the subject of quality. Quality can be defined as 'Fit for purpose, Fit for use, Priced to satisfy'. My approach continues to be based on:
  1. understand the problem,
  2. review and define solutions,
  3. agree on the outcome expectations,
  4. review the progress against identified solutions,
  5. deliver the expectations,
  6. resolve the problem.

In terms of the service and people, if all the steps outlined above are embraced and acted upon, then, quality will be delivered to all your customers...

Happy quality working, and sleep restfully, 'cos people will come looking to knock your block off the proverbial perch.

John



No comments: